Enjoy nugget / sonic / pellet style restaurant ice at home! Our 15" 3 Class Nugget Ice Machine provides unsurpassed performance with industry exclusive features such as the highest ice production, delivering up to 90 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 30 lbs. of ice. Featuring U-Line's U-Choose ice adjustability, this product offers five levels of ice density from soft and chewable to dense and compact cylindrical cubes. This model also includes an interior water dispenser and filter, adjustable bright white and blue LED lighting, and a soft close door with articulating hinges. This model can be built-in or used freestanding and is available with stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Industry Exclusive: U-Choose feature offers five levels of ice density
- Industry Exclusive: Interior water dispenser
- Industry Exclusive: Single water filter for ice and water
- Industry Leading: Produces up to 90 lb of ice per day
- Industry Leading: Stores 30 lb of ice
- Makes cylindrical compressed ice bits approx. 3/4" L x 1/2" H
- Eco friendly - most efficient type of specialty ice
- Indicator alert notifies user when cleaning is needed
- Easiest nugget ice machine cleaning process in the industry
- Black interior
- Digital touch pad control
- Adjustable bright white or blue LED lighting
- Soft close door with articulating hinges
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Factory installed drain pump model required if a gravity drain is not accessible
|Amps: Running (115 v)
||30 lb (14 Kg)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||22 15/16" (583mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
||14 15/16" (379mm)
||90 lb (41 Kg)
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.5" (724 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||112 lb (51 Kg)
||17.13" (435 mm)
Energy Star Rated:
30 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.