We are committed to the satisfaction of our customers. It is our intention to help you get
your purchase right the first time. Our Gil’s Appliances team is available to help you select
the right product for your style, your space, and your budget. To avoid the need for a
return, we encourage you to consult our appliance experts before making your purchase,
measure your space carefully, and review all item specifications thoroughly before
If a return is necessary, please call our store and we will help facilitate the return. Policies and procedures for obtaining a return authorization vary based on the reason for return. See below for more information.
Inspect your appliance thoroughly before accepting delivery. All of our shipments are 100% insured. Product(s) damaged during shipping are eligible for exchange at no charge to you. Product(s) will be delivered by one of our delivery teams for all local deliveries. Feel free to call our store for a local delivery area. Upon delivery, inspect your product for damage. While your box and packaging may appear to be intact, it is still possible that the product itself may be damaged. If the product is damaged, you have the right to refuse the delivery. We will contact you to schedule another delivery. Freight delivery policy varies. For more information, call our store or email us through the Contact Us page.
Plug in your appliance as soon as possible to make sure it operates properly and notify us of any problems within 48 hours of receipt.
Most of our products include a one-year, parts and labor warranty. See your product literature or speak with a Gil’s associate for details. If your product is defective upon arrival, notify our store of the problem within 48 hours of receipt. NOTE: Most manufacturers require one service call to diagnose the problem.
The Product Does Not Meet Your Needs
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you will need to contact our store regarding any cancellation or return within 7 days of receipt. Delivered products in use are not returnable. At Gil’s discretion, products that do not meet our return criteria or have been used may not be accepted for return or may be subject to a restocking fee commensurate with the condition of the returned product or packaging.
Please Note Our Criteria for Return:
- All returns must be made within 7 days of purchase and are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Returned products will not be accepted unless returned along with all accessories, product packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards in brand-new, uninstalled condition. Cut and taped boxes will not be accepted.
- Returned items are subject to shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse.
- You must return the item using the same shipping method as it was originally shipped.
- Product that does not fit your space will be subject to additional return and shipping/delivery fees and significant restocking charges may apply.
- We do not accept returns on air conditioners or commercial laundry equipment.
- Special order merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee even if not yet delivered. Special order merchandise will not be eligible for return if delivered and out of the box.
- Custom orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Floor models are sold as is, all sales final, no returns, no refunds.
- We are not responsible for any missing, incorrect or damaged products delivered more than 30 days after receipt.
- Gil’s Appliances does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used, or plugged in. All items must be in like-new, original packaging.
- Gil’s Appliances reserves the right to refuse the return or exchange of any item other than a product deemed defective or damaged upon initial receipt.
The customer agrees to the terms and conditions above when they place a completed order with Gil’s Appliances. In addition, the customer authorizes their credit card company to abide by these terms. We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
Please be assured that your items will ship out as soon as possible from the date of purchase. If a special order is placed, please anticipate a longer delivery time. You will be notified once the item has been received in our warehouse. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. If you are trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following: Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
RI customers will be charged 7% RI state sales tax. MA customers will be charged 6.25% MA state sales tax. (A note for our MA customers: Gil’s Appliances participates in MA Sales Tax Holidays in accordance with the rules put forth by the State of Massachusetts.)