We are committed to the satisfaction of our customers. It is our intention to help you get your purchase right the first time. Our Gil’s Appliances team is available to help you select the right product for your style, your space, and your budget. To avoid the need for a return, we encourage you to consult our appliance experts before making your purchase, measure your space carefully, and review all item specifications thoroughly before purchase.
We can also provide you with the appliance specifications you need to be sure that your new appliance can be delivered to and will fit in your space. This includes all the doorways and paths that lead to where the appliance is going, as well as the space for the appliance. Check height, width and depth carefully!
When purchasing a Range, Oven or Dryer, please verify whether you need it to be Gas or Electric. If it is Gas, we also need to know if it is Natural or LP. In some cases, an LP kit would need to be ordered separately at an additional charge.
If a return is necessary, please call our store and we will help facilitate the return. Policies and procedures for obtaining a return authorization vary based on the reason for return. See below for more information.
Damaged Products Inspect your appliance thoroughly before accepting delivery.
All of our shipments are 100% insured. Product(s) damaged during shipping are eligible for exchange at no charge to you. Product(s) will be delivered by one of our delivery teams for all local deliveries. Feel free to call our store for a local delivery area. Upon delivery, inspect your product for damage. While your box and packaging may appear to be intact, it is still possible that the product itself may be damaged. If the product is damaged, you have the right to refuse the delivery. We will contact you to schedule another delivery. Freight delivery policy varies. For more information, call our store or email us through the
Defective Products Plug in your appliance as soon as possible to make sure it operates properly and notify us of any problems within 48 hours of receipt.
Most of our products include a one-year parts and labor warranty. See your product literature or speak with a Gil’s associate for details. If your product is defective upon arrival, notify our store of the problem within 48 hours of receipt. NOTE: Most manufacturers require one service call to diagnose the problem.
The Product Does Not Meet Your Needs: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you will need to
Please note our return criteria:
- All returns must be made within 7 days of purchase and are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Returned products will not be accepted unless returned along with all accessories, product packaging, product literature and blank warranty cards in brand-new, uninstalled condition. Cut and taped boxes will not be accepted.
- Returned items are subject to shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse.
- You must return the item using the same shipping method as it was originally shipped.
- Product that does not fit your space will be subject to additional return and shipping/delivery fees and significant restocking charges may apply.
- We do not accept returns on air conditioners or commercial laundry equipment.
- Please note that Special Orders cannot be returned so do your homework and be sure you love it before you buy!
- Custom orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
- Floor models are sold as is, all sales final, no returns, no refunds.
- We are not responsible for any missing, incorrect or damaged products delivered more than 30 days after receipt.
- Gil’s Appliances does not accept returns for any item that has been installed, used, or plugged in. All items must be in like-new, original packaging.
- Gil’s Appliances reserves the right to refuse the return or exchange of any item other than a product deemed defective or damaged upon initial receipt.
Refunds will be issued in the form of original payment once the returned products are received back at Gil’s Appliances and if they meet our product return criteria.
The customer agrees to the terms and conditions above when they place a completed order with Gil’s Appliances. In addition, the customer authorizes their credit card company to abide by these terms. We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
Shipping Policy / Delivery Policy
Please make sure the path is clear and have any obstructions moved before our delivery team arrives. Please be assured that your items will ship out as soon as possible from the date of purchase. If a special order is placed, please anticipate a longer delivery time. You will be notified once the item has been received in our warehouse. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. If you are trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following: Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing.
If a delivery needs to be cancelled, we will need to know by 11am the day before to avoid any charges. A $75 fee will be charged if we arrive and are unable to make the delivery.
RI customers will be charged 7% RI state sales tax. MA customers will be charged 6.25% MA state sales tax. (A note for our MA customers: Gil’s Appliances participates in MA Sales Tax Holidays in accordance with the rules put forth by the State of Massachusetts.)